Shell Material: Plastic
Case Shell Color: Black
Working Voltage: 10V-16V (12V Vehicles Only)
Working Current: The Maximum Value When Connecting a Meter
Measuring Range: 20-120℃
Red Line: 200A (when the ignition switch is closed) 0.2 mA (when the ignition switch is turned off)
White Line: 0.5mA
- Racing look enhance the characteristic to your car.
- LED super bright display.
- Comes with installation manual.
- The button on the lens can switch the color of light you want.
Wiring Harness Connection Instructions:
- Red Line: Connect the positive pole of the power supply (+12V)
- Orange Line: ING (when the ignition switch is on, connect 12V)
- White Line: ILM line, backlight (+12V)
- Black Line: Ground (connected to the negative pole of the power supply)
The front cover of the instrument is used:
- Red triangles can be used as limit markers, such as speed limits, not warning indicators.
- To move the position of the red triangle, remove the front cover once, then adjust its position and reinstall it.
Instrument bracket installation:
- Open the box and remove the double-sided tape and attach it to the bottom of the stand.
- Insert the projection of the mounting bracket into the meter cup and attach the mounting bracket to the meter cup using the bolts, nuts and washers included in the kit.
- Attach 1~2 pieces of double-sided tape to the aluminum case and connect it to the meter as a buffer.
- Pass the meter wires through the meter cup holes and connect them to the meter.
- Place the meter in the meter cup and make sure the cord is not caught in the middle.
- Attach double-sided tape to the back of the mounting bracket and bend the mounting bracket to fit the location you want to install.